Now you can goodbye to the extra plugin for swatches. BricksUltimate implemented the native swatches functionality for the Bricks builder and you can edit it directly from the Bricks editor. it is supporting the following elements:
- Add To Cart element of the bricks
- Add To Cart of BricksUltimate
Enabling the Swatches
Make sure that you installed and activated the BricksUltimate addon. Now navigate to Bricks -> BricksUltimate -> Misc page and enable the “Swatches” feature.
Note: If you fetch the images from the variable product, you should enable the 2nd checkbox.
Adding the Swatches
You can only add the swatches to product attributes’s terms.
- Navigate to Products -> Attributes
- Add an attribute
- Click on the “Configure terms” link of that attribute. You can see it in your right-side box.
- You will get a new page. Enter the details like name, slug, description, etc
- There is another white box “Configure Swatches”
- Configure color or image(not both)
Added Swatches to Template
Open the single product page template or quick view template and add the Add To Cart element. You will get a new section “Swatches” there. Configure the design as per your design and you are done.
Note: If you are using the native bricks Add To Cart element, you will go to Bricks ->BricksUltimate -> Misc page and enable the “Add To Cart Button” option.